West River Trail Run
Participating in this annual event will support The Collaborative and help us provide fun, healthy educational programs for youth in the Northshire and Mountain communities of Southern Vermont.
All about the run
Where does the run take place?
• The run will start at Londonderry Depot, 34 West River Street, South Londonderry, VT 05155
and end at Jamaica State Park, 48 Salmon Hole Lane, Jamaica, Vermont 05343.
Who can participate?
• Relay teams of three and Single runners
How old do I have to be to run?
• All ages are welcome – individuals under 18 must have parent/guardian permission upon registration.
What time does the run start?
• The run will start at 9am at the South Londonderry Depot. Please reference parking details below when making travel plans for the run.
Other important information
When can I pick up my race packet?
The evening before the race: June 6th, 6-8:oopm: South Londonderry Depot, 34 West River Street, South Londonderry, VT 05155
The morning of the race: June 7th, 7:30-8:30am: South Londonderry Depot, 34 West River Street, South Londonderry, VT 05155
Where should I park?
• Parking is limited at The Depot (start of race). It’s strongly suggested runners leave their car at Jamaica State Park (end of race) and take the race bus to The Depot. The bus will leave promptly at 7:45am on June 7th.
*Further details about transportation are included in the Trail Information Packet below.
*Relay teams are responsible for their own transportation during the run. They are allowed one car during the run to coordinate relay leg switches. The Trail Information Packet below will expand on relay team specifics.
Friends of the West River Trail, Jamaica State Park, & Ball Mountain/Townsend Lake. Stratton Mountain Resort, The Mountain Goat, Real Sports, Southern Vt Tech Rescue Inc, C & J Stoddard, Crystal Rock, Vew-do Balance boards, Salomon Shoes, Grandma Millers, Rutland Regional Medical Center, Battenkill Brittle, VT Department of Forests, Parks and Recreation, Jamaica State Park, Flood Brook Girls On The Run, and Londonderry Rescue Squad.