Get Involved with The Collaborative!
We welcome volunteers to share their talents and skills with The Collaborative in pursuit of its mission to empower healthy youth, families, and communities. To get involved, start by filling out our Volunteer Application form.
Volunteer opportunities can be on-going or one-off experiences. They can be event, program or project focused. We have a wide variety of activities with which we can always use support from volunteers. Here is a list of all opportunities currently available with The Collaborative:
- Be a mentor in The Collaborative’s Mentor Program
- Assist with one or more of the following tasks: Office work, event space set-up & tear down, manage an event registration table, run children’s games at an event or program, provide event entertainment (e.g. play live music, standup comedy, etc.), distribute and hang fliers and posters throughout the community, write an article or a blog post, facilitate child care at events, assist with mailings
- Assist at one or more of the following annual events: Harvest Festival, Maple Leaf Half Marathon water stop, Refuse To Use Kick Off
- Help with our Annual Appeal mailing fundraiser
- Support a program by presenting on a topic, teaching a sport, or leading an activity
Interested in contributing something we haven’t mentioned? Let us know how you would like to help and we will work with you on a custom volunteer project!
Questions about volunteering can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to working with you!
Apply to volunteer today!
Fill out our Volunteer Application to start your volunteering adventure with The Collaborative.